Locally Grown Trinitario Cocoa Beans
From our family-owned and managed farm in Tableland, Trinidad & Tobago
What We Do
Batch, ferment and sun-dry beans
Produce cocoa nibs
Our farming philosophy : organic farming best practices for sustainable agroforestry
- Production operations: small batches; single source farm; bean to bar operation
- Our Network: other farmers, craft chocolate makers, technical experts & government officials in cocoa, any one who loves cocoa
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to eat chocolate, especially dark chocolate.
- Free delivery
Their service is brilliant! I really hope some of them are now using your service.
“Love the flexibility”
We are very happy with the box and we value that we can have the standard box or choose our own.
I’m really appreciating the quality and presentation. The flavour of the cocoa is outstanding.
Our Favourite Stories
- Notes from a Craft Chocolate Maker…As a craft chocolate maker in Portugal, I had been thinking for a while, of visiting a cocoa farm to see not only the planting of cacao trees, but also all the processes of harvesting, cracking, fermentation, and drying of theContinue reading “Notes from a Craft Chocolate Maker…”
- Have you ever experienced a cocoa adventure tour?In the month of February, visitors from Europe and elsewhere come to Trinidad to experience our sunshine, beaches, and carnival activities. In February 2022, however, a bean-to-bar chocolate maker Monica Cardoso from Portugal, substituted cocoa for carnival, by participating inContinue reading “Have you ever experienced a cocoa adventure tour?”
- Why are cacao nibs considered a healthy, natural, nutritionally rich super-food?What Are Cacao Nibs? Following the harvest, cacao beans are pulled out of the pods, fermented, and dried. Cacao nibs are simply crushed bits of the ‘meat’ from those raw cacao beans. One tablespoon of cacao nibs contains approximately twoContinue reading “Why are cacao nibs considered a healthy, natural, nutritionally rich super-food?”